Who We Are
Carisk Partners is the first and only specialty risk transfer company with dual accreditation from both the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare Inc. (AAAHC) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Why Work With Us
Carisk Partners is committed to transforming the way patients and clients access highest quality care and support services. We strive to do well by doing good through our relentless compassion, superior service, transformative innovation and exceptional communication. Our employees are change makers who strive to deliver effective outcomes. Our goal is to ensure all patients and families who come in contact with us feel the love while successfully navigating through their Pathway 2 Recovery.
Carisk employees are our greatest asset and benefit from job satisfaction and career growth. Employees take ownership in helping to grow the company while living out our core values in their daily roles. Carisk offers competitive salary, benefits, and an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
To learn more about Carisk’s Mission, Vision, and Values, please click here.
Friendly Environment – Great Leadership – Fulfilling Work
The best part about working for Carisk Partners is feeling fulfilled each day. When the work you do is rewarding, it doesn’t
feel like work! I highly recommend working for Carisk Partners!”
– Paige Grogan, Product Manager, Marketing
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
What We Do
Carisk Partner’s solutions include:
- Carisk Risk Transfer: Delivers risk transfer and care coordination programs for workers’ compensation by combining behavioral healthcare expertise with clinical resources to manage large case losses
- Carisk Behavioral Health: A Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization (MBHO) providing benefit administration and coordination of mental health and substance abuse services for HMOs, PSNs, commercial employers and other managed care organizations
- Carisk Intelligent Clearinghouse: Technology platform which facilitates the electronic submission of workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault bills along with all supporting documentation for healthcare providers and payers nationwide
- Carisk Imaging: Registered Diagnostic Testing Network (DTN) serving the workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault sectors, providing patients with access to quality diagnostic testing services
- Surgical Implant Management: Carisk’s Surgical Implant Management program provides bill review capabilities for surgical implants, prosthetics, device implants, and joint replacements. By benchmarking true costs against a proprietary database of leading national cost sources, clients are assured unparalleled savings
Carisk Intelligent Clearinghouse Sales Executive
A Carisk Intelligent Clearinghouse (CiC) Sales Executive is responsible for selling CiC products to Workers’ Compensation and Auto providers in their designated territory through a multipronged solicitation strategy that includes but is not limited to cold calling, email marketing and face to face sales calls. This role requires a strong understanding of the overall value CiC offers to providers and to use that knowledge to help sell new prospects.
Workers' Compensation Billing Specialist
The Workers’ Compensation Billing Specialist is responsible for handling a large volume of workers’ compensation files from inception to closure. This includes submitting bills for bill review, processing EORs, and finalizing payment. The billing specialist will work closely with the Configuration team and Data team to ensure all invoicing and provider payments are timely and accurate.
Workers' Compensation Care Coordinator
As a Workers' Compensation Care Coordinator, your responsibility is to ensure that the patient is receiving quality care that is appropriate, necessary and in alignment with the Care Coordination Plan designed specifically to meet the needs of each patient. In doing so, you will also anticipate the patient's future medical and behavioral health needs and aid in ensuring the proper mechanisms are put in place to meet maximum rehabilitation in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
There are presently no open positions. Please check back at another time.
Interested in future opportunities?