Who We Are
Carisk Partners is the first and only specialty risk transfer company with dual accreditation from both the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare Inc. (AAAHC) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Why Work With Us
Carisk Partners is committed to transforming the way patients and clients access highest quality care and support services. We strive to do well by doing good through our relentless compassion, superior service, transformative innovation and exceptional communication. Our employees are change makers who strive to deliver effective outcomes. Our goal is to ensure all patients and families who come in contact with us feel the love while successfully navigating through their Pathway 2 Recovery.
Carisk employees are our greatest asset and benefit from job satisfaction and career growth. Employees take ownership in helping to grow the company while living out our core values in their daily roles. Carisk offers competitive salary, benefits, and an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
To learn more about Carisk’s Mission, Vision, and Values, please click here.
Friendly Environment – Great Leadership – Fulfilling Work
The best part about working for Carisk Partners is feeling fulfilled each day. When the work you do is rewarding, it doesn’t
feel like work! I highly recommend working for Carisk Partners!”
– Paige Grogan, Product Manager, Marketing
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
What We Do
Carisk Partner’s solutions include:
- Carisk Risk Transfer: Delivers risk transfer and care coordination programs for workers’ compensation by combining behavioral healthcare expertise with clinical resources to manage large case losses
- Carisk Behavioral Health: A Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization (MBHO) providing benefit administration and coordination of mental health and substance abuse services for HMOs, PSNs, commercial employers and other managed care organizations
- Carisk Intelligent Clearinghouse: Technology platform which facilitates the electronic submission of workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault bills along with all supporting documentation for healthcare providers and payers nationwide
- Carisk Imaging: Registered Diagnostic Testing Network (DTN) serving the workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault sectors, providing patients with access to quality diagnostic testing services
- Surgical Implant Management: Carisk’s Surgical Implant Management program provides bill review capabilities for surgical implants, prosthetics, device implants, and joint replacements. By benchmarking true costs against a proprietary database of leading national cost sources, clients are assured unparalleled savings
The Workers' Compensation Care Coordinator accepts assignments from the Clinical Care Manager regarding an injured worker. Once a case is referred, you will assess the clinical situation and determine the individual's medical and behavioral health needs in conjunction with the Clinical Care Team. Through overseeing the case, your role is to facilitate maximum functional improvement for the patient.
The Vice President of Care Coordination Operations and Quality Management position will be reporting to the Chief Clinical Strategy Officer within the Carisk Outcomes Division.
Interested in future opportunities?