Who We Are
Carisk Partners is the first and only specialty risk transfer company with dual accreditation from both the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare Inc. (AAAHC) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Why Work With Us
Carisk Partners is committed to transforming the way patients and clients access highest quality care and support services. We strive to do well by doing good through our relentless compassion, superior service, transformative innovation and exceptional communication. Our employees are change makers who strive to deliver effective outcomes. Our goal is to ensure all patients and families who come in contact with us feel the love while successfully navigating through their Pathway 2 Recovery.
Carisk employees are our greatest asset and benefit from job satisfaction and career growth. Employees take ownership in helping to grow the company while living out our core values in their daily roles. Carisk offers competitive salary, benefits, and an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
To learn more about Carisk’s Mission, Vision, and Values, please click here.
Friendly Environment – Great Leadership – Fulfilling Work
The company culture at Carisk Partners is one of respect, flexibility, inclusivity, and innovation. This translates into how we are treated as employees and the way we treat the clients we service. Our work is both rewarding and fulfilling. These are the reasons why I highly recommend working for Carisk Partners!
– Michelle Saint Preux, Senior Provider Relations Coordinator, Carisk Imaging
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
What We Do
Carisk Partner’s solutions include:
- Carisk Risk Transfer: Delivers risk transfer and care coordination programs for workers’ compensation by combining behavioral healthcare expertise with clinical resources to manage large case losses
- Carisk Behavioral Health: A Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization (MBHO) providing benefit administration and coordination of mental health and substance abuse services for HMOs, PSNs, commercial employers and other managed care organizations
- Carisk Intelligent Clearinghouse: Technology platform which facilitates the electronic submission of workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault bills along with all supporting documentation for healthcare providers and payers nationwide
- Carisk Imaging: Registered Diagnostic Testing Network (DTN) serving the workers’ compensation and auto/no-fault sectors, providing patients with access to quality diagnostic testing services
- Surgical Implant Management: Carisk’s Surgical Implant Management program provides bill review capabilities for surgical implants, prosthetics, device implants, and joint replacements. By benchmarking true costs against a proprietary database of leading national cost sources, clients are assured unparalleled savings
The Carisk Outcomes Claims Representative is responsible for processing professional, and facility claims. (CMS1500/UB04) This includes submitting bills for bill review, adjudicating claims, and finalizing payment. The Claims Representative will work closely with the Configuration team and Data team to ensure all provider payments are timely and accurate.
As a Workers' Compensation Care Coordinator, your responsibility is to ensure that the patient is receiving quality care that is appropriate, necessary and in alignment with the Care Coordination Plan designed specifically to meet the needs of each patient. In doing so, you will also anticipate the patient's future medical and behavioral health needs and aid in ensuring the proper mechanisms are put in place to meet maximum rehabilitation in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
There are presently no open positions. Please check back at another time.
Interested in future opportunities?