The Carisk Partners legal team is in close contact with injured workers counsel throughout their Pathway 2 Recovery.
Incorporating transparency and a patient-centered approach helps to lessen uncertainties, anxieties and fears while building trust leading to improved outcomes.
About Carisk Partners
- Founded as a managed behavioral health organization (MBHO), serving 200,000 patients with a network of over 50,000 providers
- Experienced in managing some of the most difficult patient populations, including patients with severe mental illness, chronic pain, and substance use disorder
- Expanded into the worker’s compensation market, leveraging deep expertise in behavioral health
Case Review Process
- Medical Record Review by Carisk’s multidisciplinary clinical team
- Integrated Health Assessment
- Assesses potential medical, psychological and social needs
- Care provider outreach
- Care coordination with injured worker’s Healthcare Practitioner and Care team Contact with family/friends identified by injured worker for collateral information
Why Carisk Approaches Cases Differently
- Carisk Partners are leaders in the implementation of a patient-focused solution for the behavioral health needs of the workers’ compensation industry.
- Research has shown improved health outcomes in injured workers who participate in a biopsychosocial model, including reduction in musculoskeletal pain, mental health symptom severity and delay in return to function